Birthday Blue 🥀


I miss you & I love you


I’ve been getting birthday messages all morning, but every time I got one I’m feeling sick because I know I won’t hear from my mom today
Today is an official mourning period of three days in islam
I know mom didn’t mean to pass away anywhere near my birthday since she always made birthdays fun and special to make you feel celebrated, but Allah chose that day of Friday as a good end for her;

“No Muslim dies on the day of Friday, nor the night of Friday, except that Allah protects him from the trials of the grave” 

Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Vol.2, Book 10, Hadith 110

The Ustad today prayed for my mom’s death and also for my birthday to fulfill my family’s request. I wanted to cry to the fact that she’s not here yet we still shared prayer together
Then my brother and sister-in-law bought me this chocolate puddin’ to cheer me up (for a while)


Thank You
 

I think most of my family don’t want me to be miserable on my birthday, but I still feel guilty about them remembering and celebrating my birthday in this kind of situation
March is a difficult month for me now
I’m turning 28 and maybe getting older next years but mom will forever know me as 27 💔

Animated Word Love Black