I write this not because I'm looking for attention, blaming people, or anything that seems like create the ‘drama’
I always keep my problems to myself, but I’m just tired of carrying it alone
This story is one-sided of me and I don't say I'm the right one
Since KKN until PKL, I'm the one who always walking behind the group alone and for the worst, they wouldn't even notice if I were there or not.
I cannot dealing with that situation. It makes me feel lonely and sad, even had to cry.
I have too much feelings that they don't understand.
"Why don't you just join them?"
I can't, it’s not that easy for an introvert like me.
Most normal people hurts me, like them.
Normal people would say that I'm not a friend-worthy
How can I join them if they just ignore me? I'm already invisible to them.
What I can do is just walk away and stay away from them to make me feel better.
I'd rather walk by myself, it's better than feeling alone when you're actually with people.
You guys don't even care or need me in there anyway, right? Well thank you for saying that, I thought we were good friends all this time.
I would never do that to people in my life.
I don't mind to walk side by side.
I won't leave or forget about anyone who walk behind me.
How can I join them if they just ignore me? I'm already invisible to them.
What I can do is just walk away and stay away from them to make me feel better.
I'd rather walk by myself, it's better than feeling alone when you're actually with people.
YES I'm an introvert, NO I don't hate people
What I really disappointed is when after this PKL group know about the left out, they act like it's not their fault for walking in front of me and I'm kinda shocked when I heard "Sorry, I thought you were following us from behind" (the other person didn't say sorry or anything)
So it means that I'm just a follower that trying to get in?You guys don't even care or need me in there anyway, right? Well thank you for saying that, I thought we were good friends all this time.
I forgive them anyway, but still can't insist myself to stick together. They've changed.
Don't ever treat people as an extra of the group
It's hurt af
I would never do that to people in my life.
I don't mind to walk side by side.
I won't leave or forget about anyone who walk behind me.
I would notice when someone feels left out and quietly making room for them.
But people nowadays give up on you after years of friendship. How can I say? IT’S LIFE.
But people nowadays give up on you after years of friendship. How can I say? IT’S LIFE.

